Review On 7-inch Ployer Momo9 Tablet - By Ann Li




Hi! I bought this Momo9 Tablet when I visited China more than 2 weeks ago for a biz trip. It cost me RMB600 approx USD95. There are hundreds of tablets there but I chose this one because of its nice capacitive touch screen, CPU/GPU and 8GB nandflash storage. 

Most china tablets are still 4GB. Well, amazingly the tablet is performing better than expected and so far no problems running all Android games out there - Angry Birds, Tap Ranch, Pocket Frogs, Asphalt 5 and 6, etc. 

There are 3D games saved on the tablet itself that I discovered (they have chinese file names) and worked perfectly like Samurai II Vengeance, normally for tablets with Nvidia Tegra 2. Youtube streaming is smooth and the auto install from the androidmarket is fast. The capacitive screen is a 5-point multi touch, so the half-brick game Fruit Ninja is so nice to play in this tablet (Use all 5 fingers during fruit frenzy!). 

I have downloaded a lot of apps/ games from android market and it's still okay. There is a bit of slow down during startup though after maximizing the 8GB storage. I advise you purchase a 16GB or 32GB SD card and save your games/apps there to avoid this problem. The tablet is wifi only - no SIM slot or 3G, also no bluetooth, but still worth the money I paid for.


...by Ann Li, 3 Dec 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment